Greater Jaipur Property Tax Payment Online 2023-24, Rajasthan Property Tax at rajmunicipal.com, Jaipur Nagar Nigam House Tax Payment Process. JMC property tax online payment at http://jaipurmcheritage.org/Jp_HomePagemain.aspx
Greater Jaipur Property Tax
If you have a property either it is a land or house or any other building in the Pink City of our Country, then you owe a tax payment to the jaipur Nagar Nigam. Usually Property taxes are collected by Government and are used for development of the respective city and state. The Government uses the taxes to develop the Public amenities like Parks, roads, water supply etc. Urban Development Tax is the other name of property tax in Jaipur. So each and every citizen who has a property in Jaipur Municipal Corporation should make the Urban Development Tax or the Jaipur Property Tax Payment Every year.
Jaipur Nagar Nigam
The Jaipur Municipal Corporation(JMC) is also called a Jaipur Nagar Nigam and it is the municipal corporation that governs the administration in Jaipur City in Rajasthan. Pink City is the Other name of Jaipur and it is the capital city of Rajasthan State. JMC consists of 250 wards on a whole out of which 100wards come under Jaipur Nagar Nigam Heritage and the remaining 150 wards come under Greater Jaipur Municipal Corporation. The payment procedure for both of the Jaipur corporations is same and you can make the payment on the same web portal. JMC was found in 1888. Jaipur has a population of about 42 lakh people. If you are one of those who own a property under Jaipur Municipal Corporation, then follow this article to do the Jaipur Property Tax Payment.
JMC Property Tax Payment
The Rajasthan government allows its citizens to make the Urban Development Tax payment through Online and offline modes. People can use the official web portal of the state https://rajmunicipal.com/ or the Jaipur official website @ http://jaipurmcheritage.org/Jp_HomePagemain.aspx to make the online tax payment. Citizens can also visit the Nagar Nigam Offices to pay the UD tax offline. In this article you can find the detailed procedure of UD Tax Payment both online and offline in Jaipur.
Jaipur Nagar Nigam Property Tax Online Payment at Rajmunicipal.com
If you wish to make the UD Tax payment using the Rajasthan State official website then follow this procedure to make the payment easily.
- Open your web browser and Visit at rajmunicipal.com
- In the available options, Select Pay UD Tax.
- Then Select your Urban Local Body.
- Choose either the Nagar Nigam Greater jaipur or the Nagar Nigam Heritage Jaipur.
- This option should be selected depending upon the location,ward number of your property.
- Enter your Service number, Acknowledgment Number, Registered Mobile Number and Owner Name.
- Then Clikck on Search.
- Then your desktop screen will display the details of your property.
- Verify all the details and check the payable amount.
- Click on Proceed to make the payment.
- Choose the preferrabel payment method and complete the payment.
- You can dowload the payment and save it for future.
JMC UD Tax Payment Online @http://jaipurmcheritage.org/Jp_HomePagemain.aspx
One can pay the Jaipur Nagar Nigam Urban Development Tax directly using the jaipur Municipal Corporation Link. follow the below steps if you wish to pay your property tax using JMC Web portal.
- In Your Smart Phone or Desktop open a web browser.
- Enter this link http://jaipurmcheritage.org/Jp_HomePagemain.aspx.
- The Municipal Corporation Jaipur Heritage portal will open.
- Search for Pay Online(Tax, Tender,RISL,EMD) option and click on it.
- The Online payment section with4 different options will open.
- Choose “Urban Development Tax” option.
- Select Your Urban local Body and enter the required details like, Service number,Acknowledgement Number, owner name and Mobile number.
- Click on search and verify your property details.
- Check the tax breakup and the amount payable towards Urban Development.
- Proceed to complete the payment.
- After successful payment you can print or download the payment receipt.
Jaipur Nagar Nigam UD Tax Payment Portal 2023-24
Greater Jaipur Property Tax Payment Offline
People who live and own a property in Jaipur can easily visit the Nagar Nigam offices to pay the property tax offline.
- Go to the Nagar Nigam offices or the authorized banks with your property details,service number and acknowledgement number.
- Ask the service provide to pay your Property tax and provide him with the required details.
- They’ll inform you the amount you should pay.
- Pay them in cash,cheque or through Demand Draft or by any digital payment mode.
- After successful payment you’ll receive a payment receipt. Keep it securely for future references.
30th September of every year is the last date to pay UD Tax in jaipur Municipal Corporation. Pay before the dead line and avoid late payment fee. You can also avail rebates if you pay the tax in advance to the deadline.
If you have a property in Trivandrum and wish to pay the property tax the click on the link to get the quick guide to pay Trivandrum Property Tax https://www.npcindia.org/trivandrum-property-tax-pay-online/
Is there any rebate or discount on jaipur Urban Development Tax?
Yes, You can get a discount of 5-10% on whole paybale amount if you pay the tax in advance to the stipulated time.
Where can I know the service number of my property and the payment status of JMC Property Tax?
You can search your service number and the payment status in the official website itself. It is a user friendly and hasselfree site.
Can I pay Udaipur Muncicipal Croporation Tax in the same Portal?
Yes, you can pay the UD Tax of any corporation in Rajasthan in the same Official State Website @ rajmunicipal.com.