RCH Portal Data entry, Registration, rch.nhm.gov.in login process, Child data entry, Mother data entry, location, and health report 2023 at https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
The RCH portal is a nationwide program established by the Central government of India. The portal covers women and children’s health, maternity, postnatal, prenatal, and family planning services. Indian families benefit from health facilities and services. The Reproductive and Child Health program helps curb emerging issues during childbirth, young family reproduction, infertility, and other welfare issues. The program offers equal services in all States in India, ensuring better health and welfare services. Eligible applicants should register on the portal to receive unlimited Reproductive and Child Health services.
Benefits of RCH Portal
- The portal caters to pregnant women, mothers, and babies’ health and welfare services.
- RCH portal assists health care providers handle different cases with professionalism and the proper provisions.
- The portal helps provide proper records of pregnant women, babies, women, and related details.
- There is proper planning in cases of immunization antenatal and prenatal care.
- The portal reduces the chances of deaths of infants and mothers.
The phase one caters to family planning, securing infants and mothers, especially during childbirth.
The second phase offers services for mothers and child needs.
How to Login RCH Portal
- Visit the RCH portal via the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in
- Next, click the “data entry” option on the menu.
- Click the login link and choose your preferred State from the page list.
- Enter log-in details, username, and password.
- Next, fill in the captcha code and click the login button.
Setting location in RCH Portal
Government officials related to the RCH program can quickly log in to the portal for various services.
- Open the Reproductive and Child Health website portal.
- On the homepage, click the “set location” button.
- Proceed to the “Data hierarchy” tab.
- Enter the district, health block/ward, and health facility type.
- Select your PSC, sub-facility, center, and village.
- Now click the “set” button to complete the process.
How to Register for RCH portal ANM ASHA
- Go to the RCH portal.
- On the menu, click the tab “section II” under the data entry tab.
- Next, click the “ANM/ASHA” registration tab.
- The registration form will show, enter the required details such as village, name, designation.
- Proceed and enter gender, father’s name, mobile number, address, joining date, and financial year.
- Next, enter the EID number and date.
- Key in your telecom operator and bank details.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and verify all the details given.
- If correct, submit the registration form to complete the process.
How to Enter Data in RCH Portal
After the location setting, one can check on the data entry section to view the options provided.
- Eligible couples for the program
- Profile entry
- Pregnant women
- Child entry
- ASHA and health provider.
- Bank details
- Direct data
- Advanced search
- EC Re-registration.
- JSY PFMS module.
How to Enter Health Report Records on RCH Portal
- Navigate to the Reproductive and Child Health website portal.
- On the homepage, click the “know your health records” button.
- Proceed to RCH ID numbers/ MCTS ID numbers.
- Key in the mother’s ID or child’s ID.
- Enter the captcha code and press the “Get OTP” tab to continue.
- The page will send the OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP for verification and click the “EHR” button.
Mother Data Entry
- Open the RCH website page and log in using your username and password.
- On the homepage, click “data entry” >”pregnant woman entry.”
- Proceed and click the “add new entry” option.
- Enter all information about the pregnant woman on the registration form.
- Recheck the information and submit the form.
New Child Data entry on RCH portal
An eligible government official can enter the information of new children in the RCH system using the steps below.
- Go to the Reproductive and Child Health Portal.
- Data Entry rch.nhm.gov.in
- Enter your login credentials and click the “data entry” option on the page.
- Select “child entry”> “new entry” to proceed.
- Key in the child’s information includes serial number, gender, child’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, mobile number, date of birth of child, address, religion, weight, place of birth, ASHA’s name, and more.
- Recheck the information and click “save entry” to complete the registration process.
- Which states are RCH services available?
The RCH program is a nationwide system that helps all eligible applicants from all over India.
- What kind of help does RCH offer children and women?
The RCH portal is designed to help in health and welfare services. Couples receive family planning, child care, and women's care services related to postnatal and prenatal care. Eligible users also receive immunization programs through RCH.
- RCH Portal
- RCH Full Form
Reproductive and Child Health (RCH)