GWMC Property Tax Online Payment 2023-24, Warangal Property Tax at https://www.gwmc.gov.in/, Pay Warangal Property Tax Through Paytm. How to pay property tax online in Warangal.
GWMC Property Tax
The major source of revenue for most of the local governing bodies is the Property Tax. The Municipal Corporation is the administrative head of any City and it collects the property tax from its citizens for the development of the City. Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation levies taxes on its citizens who own a property under its jurisdiction. All the funds collected in the form of taxes are used for the welfare and development activities in GWMC. So for a better and bright GWMC, one should make the Warangal Property Tax Payment on time.
Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation
Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation is the governing administrative body of Warangal City.Gundu Sudha Rani is the Current Mayor of GWMC.Warangal municipality was amajor municipality since 1844. Late it went under many gradations and finally declared as Municipal corporation in 1994.In 2015,the Telangana Government upgraded Warangal Municipal Corporation to Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
Warangal is one of the most ancient and rich cultural Telugu province. After the bifurcation of telugu states, Warangal is under the Telangana State. Warangal was the ruling capital of Kakatiyas. Warangal is wellknown for its Heritage sites. The Thousand Pillar Temple, Warangal Kali Temple and many other forts, stone gateways stand as tourist attractions here. The Kakatiya University is also present in Warangal and it is the second largest city in Telangana state. The emblem of Telangana is carved from the Kakatiya Kala Thoranam. Warangal is also the Cultural capital of Telangana.
GWMC Property Tax Payment Methods
To maintain the cultural heritage and make developments to the city, GWMC relys on the Property Tax. If you are a person with a property in GWMC, you can do the Warangal property tax payment both in online and offline modes. Go through this article to get a clear idea of how to pay property tax in GWMC using online and offline modes.
Warangal Property Tax Payment Online
The GWMC Property tax can be paid using two different methods in Online mode. You can use the official Warangal Municipal Corporation portal to pay the Warangal Property Tax. You can also make the Warangal property tax payment using Paytm. Here are the simple steps to follow to pay property tax in Greater Warangal Municipal corporation (GWMC).
GWMC Property Tax 2023-24 Online Payment at Gwmc.gov.in
The Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation has an official web portal to pay property tax, Water tax, and to check other information. This facilitates the citizens to have a rush free and tireless payment experience as then can finish the property tax payment just by sitting at their place. The steps to be followed are:
- Enter https://www.gwmc.gov.in/ to open the official website link of GWMC.
- Under EODB Services Select Pay Property Tax.
- Then a new page will open. It is the e-municipal Telangana Page which allows you to pay the Muncipal Taxes of Telangana State.
- Enter Your PTIN(Property Tax Identification Number) and click on Know Property Tax Dues.
- Your property details will appear on the screen. Verify them and check the amount payable.
- Proceed to make the payment,Choose you convenient mode of payment like Netbanking,credit cards or Debit cards to pay the tax.
- You’ll receive a payment receipt after successful payment of GWMC Property Tax. Keep it safe.
How to Check GWMC Property Tax Payment Status Online?
You can easily check your property tax payment status in the official web portal itself.
- Visit the GWMC Web portal @https://www.gwmc.gov.in/
- Select Pay Property Tax Option.
- Then in the eMunicipal Telangana Portal click on Check Your Payment Status Option.
- Select Property Tax in Payment Type Options.
- Also enter your PTINumber and click on get details.
- Your property details along with your payment status will appear on the screen.
Pay Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation Through Paytm
Payment of GWMC Property Tax Through Paytm: Paytm app offers the facility to pay GWMC Property tax right from the Paytm application available in your mobile. Follow these easy steps to pay the Warangal Property Tax within few minutes on your fingertips.
- Open Paytm Application.
- Search for Recharges and Bills and Click on View More.
- Under Financial Services,click on Municipal Tax.
- Search for Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
- Enter Your Assessment Number or Your House Number and Click on Proceed.
- The Screen will display your Property details. Verify them.
- Check for the amount payable towards property tax and choose the preferred option of payment and complete the Payment.
- Save the transaction id and payment receipt for future.
Warangal Municipal Corporation Tax Payment offline
- If you wish to make the property tax payment direclty, then visit the municipal corporation office or the meeseva centres or the authorized banks physically.
- Provide the service operator with your property details and ask him to make Warangal Property Tax Payment.
- Once after cross checking your property details with the service operator, know the amount to be paid.
- Pay them either in cash,cards,cheque or demand drafts and complete the procedure.
- Must take the payment receipt for future references.
Pay the Property Tax in any of the available methods and save yourself from late fee penalty. Pay your Warangal Property Tax before 31st July and 15th september for half yearly tax payments. 2% interest per month is applicable on delayed payments.
To know how to pay property tax in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, click on https://www.npcindia.org/ghmc-property-tax-payment/
Can I check the payment status of GWMC Property Tax?
Yes,you can check the payment status from the web portal of Greater warangal Municipal Corporation or eMunicipal Telangana or direclty click on this link https://cdma.cgg.gov.in/CDMA_ARBS/General/CheckPaymentStatus.
Is Warangal and Orugallu the same?
Yes, Orugallu is the ancient name of Warangal.