A Comprehensive Information on EKavach Login – Download Kavach APP Ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in. How to Register for the E Kavach Portal. Download Kavach Desktop Application Installation & Use. E Kavach Portal Application 2024 Process.
2024 E Kavach is the Uttar Pradesh Government platform that works to eradicate Japanese encephalitis. It operates under the National Health Mission(NHA) and gives updated information and data about Japanese encephalitis to health workers. The Uttar Pradesh Government has designed a portal that people can easily access online, with the aim to offer valuable precautions and solutions to combat Japanese encephalitis. The E Kavach is readily available to Android and IOS application users. Logging to the portal using your username and password can do this.
Japanese Encephalitis is a viral brain infection commonly transmitted and caused by mosquito bites from the Culex family. Its vector disease is the Japanese Encephalitis Virus known as JEV. The disease is mostly common in warm areas like Asia and rural parts of the country, especially in summer. Its carriers can be pigs and birds, hence the virus cycle between the vertebrates. One can identify the signs and symptoms of Japanese Encephalitis as follows;
- High fever
- Muscle weakness or paralysis
- Stiff neck
- Seizures etc…
However, as this disease has no permanent treatment, people can relieve the symptoms by caring for the body and relieving the pain. Boosting your immunity can be the best way to prevent one from suffering from the Japanese encephalitis disease. People can also control the spread of Japanese encephalitis early by using mosquito repellent, wearing long-sleeved clothes, maintaining clean surroundings, and getting vaccinated. You can use the portal to access all the comprehensive information and services available on the E Kavach and other diseases under the National Health Mission.
Features of the E-Kavach APP
- Users can send notifications offline.
- Offers SOS notification facility to people urgently in case of issues.
- Parents can use the e-kavach to monitor their children’s activities.
- Provides real-time alerts in case of any limit set by their children.
- Allows users to set healthy time limits for browsing.
- It provides a safe environment, preventing exposure to inappropriate websites, etc.
- It stores checked over gaming and other activities to the people.
The process to log in to the EKavach portal, To login to the EKavach, you can access all the services offered by the EKavach portal as stated below;
- Applicant should go to the e kavach official website through https://nhm.gov.in/
- Search the e kavach option on the google.
- Press on the option on your screen.
- A window will open on your home page.
- Next, the login page will display on the next page.
- Proceed by hitting on the kavach portal.
- The login details will appear to fill in the login credentials like password and username.
- Lastly, tap on the login button to complete the login process.
How to Register for the E Kavach Portal
Follow the steps below to register for e kavach portal;
- Move to the e kavach official website at https://nhm.gov.in/
- Press on the health registration form button to continue.
- A form will open on the screen.
- Input necessary details like
- Full name,
- Your phone number,
- Hospital NIN number (national identification number)
- Hospital name and type
- State, district, and taluka.
Download Kavach Desktop APP Installation & Use
The process to download and install 2FA application kavach. You can install kavach through the following devices;
On Mobile Devices
- First, download the IOS and Android apps from the Apple Store and Google Play store.
- Find ”Kavach Authentication” in the screenshot.
- Enter the minimum requirement for mobile apps, including IOS: 7.0, Android os:2.3 and above.
- Install the desktop App through https://kavach.mail.gov.in
- Enter the required details for a desktop app, such as;
- MAC 10.11
- CentOS/Redhat 6.9
- Ubuntu 19.04
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
Kavach APP Download For Android Mobile
Steps to download Kavach on the App Store and Google Play Store. Here are simple steps to follow to install the Kavach app on your Google Play Store;
- Applicant should download Kavach through list https://kavach.mail.gov.in
- Next, install the same and accept the terms and conditions given.
- Fill in your password and username.
- You will get a 6-digit code OTP through SMS on your registered mobile phone.
- Conclude by inputting the OTP number and pressing the Submit button to enroll.
E Kavach Portal Application 2024 Process
The application process for e kavach portal
Applicants can apply for the e kavach portal by downloading from the Google Play store. Below are steps to follow to apply for the e kavach app;
- Move to the Google Play Store on your device.
- Find the kavach app on the page.
- Press on the E Kavach Authentication with the NIC icon.
- Key on the install button to proceed.
- Lastly, the files will be ready to install on your device.
Procedure to Use the Kavach APP
After a successful installation process, you can check the steps below to avail the app;
- Use the login credentials, such as password and username, and click the enter section.
- The Kavach app asking you to ‘’Accept’’ or ‘’Deny’’ options will be sent to you.
- Enter the ‘’Accept’’ option to continue.
- Ensure you have a strong network signal zone for the notification.
- Use the ‘’PULL’’ option or OTP and suffix with your password and then hit ‘’Enter’’.
- Using the Kavach app, applicants can apply the country’s policy.
- Check your logs carefully for access activity on the app for using it.
How to Setup EKavach APPS
Process to set up EKavach APPS, You can set up EKavach on your Google Play Store for the parent app and child app as mentioned below;
- First, install the EKavach parent App on your device.
- Set up a family account through Facebook or Google and register as a parent.
- Next, download the EKavach child App on your child’s device.
- Enter the login credentials, such as a family account, register your child, and activate it for protection.
- Recheck the default settings and customize them as you wish
How to Reset EKavach Forgot Password
In case you forget your password and the portal gets locked, you can change the password by following the steps below;
- Open the page, and press on the forgot password option.
- Enter your contact number or email ID according to the questions asked.
- You will see a link to change the password on the screen.
- Tap the link given to access the password.
- The access password can be changed.
- A new password will open, displaying the applicant’s profile or page when logged in to the official portal.
- What is E-Kavach app?
EKavach is a digital health application for workers that enables longitudinal tracking of patient information using an ABHA ID.