MIS Portal 2022 Saksham Haryana Education Portal DSC Login Page at MIS Portal Haryana https://hryedumis.gov.in
Haryana state government and the Department of Education have migrated to digital platforms. The website is directed to help in education details in the state. MIS (Management Information system) Haryana portal is also referred to as the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Haryana students in various levels can utilize the portal to register, apply, download, online results and log in. Educational programs, courses, and student information can be easily traced through the MIS Haryana portal.
Benefits of MIS Haryana Website Portal
- Access to all engineering and non-engineering courses.
- Student data from various courses and programs.
- The portal offers transparency in the education system in Haryana.
- Haryana students can easily check NCVT certificates, online results, semester marks, admit cards and more.
- An applicant can check the best institutions in Haryana and India from the portal.
- The portal helps students access NCVT MIS ITI, cut off marks and other program results.
- All exam updates are regularly displayed on the portal.
- Qualified students can download an e-certificate from the MIS portal.
Available Services on MIS Portal
The education department contains various programs which involve students, student’s educational officers and education stakeholders in the state.
- Management information system (MIS)
- An academic monitoring system.
- Student assessment test portal dashboard.
MIS Portal Haryana DSC Login Process
MIS portal is available to both teachers and students. One requires login credentials such as password and username.
- Visit the MIS Haryana website page via the link https://hryedumis.gov.in/
- On the menu, click the “schools” and “employees login “tab to continue.
- Next key your username and password.
- Enter the security code and click submit button.
- Now you can access any information on the portal.
NVCT MIS Login Process
- Open the NCVT MIS website portal.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the “login” button.
- Next, key in the login details such as login ID and password.
- Recheck and click submit button.
- The page will display various NCVT MIS services on the dashboard.
MIS Saksham Haryana Educational portal Admin login process
- Go to Saksham Haryana educational web portal.
- Next, click “Admin login.”
- Enter username and password.
- Now click submit button to access the page.
Required Documents for Saksham Haryana Education Portal
The user needs the following details to avail of any service or registers on the Saksham Haryana portal.
- Applicants Aadhaar card.
- A recent passport size photo.
- The user should be from the BPL family category.
- Bank account details.
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate.
How to Reset MIS Haryana Website Portal
MIS Haryana users can reset/change their login passwords. However, one can also forget the password due to several reasons. It’s easy to reset the password using the steps below.
- Visit the MIS Haryana portal.
- Key in your username and click the “forgot password” option.
- Enter the OTP code and click proceed button.
- The system will send a verification code to your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Next, enter the code and enter your preferred password.
- Confirm the password to complete the process.
- Users can log in using the new credentials.
- What is the meaning of the MIS portal?
The abbreviation MIS means Management information system. It's a portal developed by the Haryana state government and the Department of Education. The portal contains all education data for students at various levels. Teachers, students and educational officers can access the page at ease using login credentials.
- MIS Full form
Management information system (MIS)
- NCVT Full Form
National Council of Vocational Training