Comprehensive Illustrations on YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023 Release Date Status Check Online. KNOW YOUR SECRETARIAT. YSR Cheyutha beneficiaries list dashboard(Eligible & Ineligible) at https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/CheyuthaDashboard
As a country with a diverse population and numerous socio-economic challenges, India has implemented various welfare programs to uplift marginalized and vulnerable sections of society. These welfare programs aim to provide financial assistance, healthcare benefits, and social support to those in need. The central government, state governments, or local authorities implement many of these initiatives to address issues such as poverty, malnutrition, unemployment, and inequality. Some welfare programs in India include the YSR Cheyutha Scheme in Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme is a welfare program implemented by India’s Government of Andhra Pradesh. Launched in August 2020, the program aims to support and empower women from socially and economically marginalized communities. Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, eligible women aged 45 and 60 from SC/ST/BC communities receive financial assistance of Rs.75 000 in four equal instalments for four years. The objective is to enable these women to start their businesses or income-generating activities, thereby improving their economic stability and reducing dependency.
Beneficiaries of the scheme also receive development training, access to credit facilities, and support for entrepreneurship development. This seeks to enhance the socio-economic status of women and ensure their overall empowerment. The YSR Cheyutha Scheme is part of the more extensive YSR Pelli Kanuka program, which includes various initiatives launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to address the welfare needs of disadvantaged communities, focusing on supporting women and their financial inclusion.
Documents Needed YSR Cheyutha Scheme
To apply for the YSR Cheyutha program, candidates need to avail of the documents listed below;
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Domicile certificate
- Bank Account number
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Active mobile number
- Email ID
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha
The eligibility criteria for the YSR Cheyutha scheme are as follows;
- The applicant must be a woman between the age of 45 and 60
- The project specifically targets women from socially and economically disadvantaged communities, including SC, ST, and BC
- The candidate should be a full resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Women who are government employees, pensioners, income taxpayers, or who own a four-wheeler are not eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates from rural areas should earn an annual income of up to Rs.10000/- while those in urban neighborhoods should earn up to Rs. 12000/- yearly.
- The applicant’s electricity consumption must not exceed 300 units
Know Your Secretariat Details in the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Step by step to know your secretarial details in the YSR Cheyutha scheme, To know your secretarial information, follow the mentioned steps below;
- Navigate to the YSR Cheyutha website at http://navasakam1.apcfss.in/KnowMySecretariat.do
- Locate and press the Know Your Secretariat option on the homepage
- Browse through the list of districts provided and choose your district
- Select your community from the list of options provided
- The following web page will reveal the list of secretariat
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023
The procedure to Search for the YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list online
Candidates can search their names in the YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list using the guided steps below;
- Move to the official website of YSR Cheyutha at https://navasakam.apcfss.in
- From the list of districts displayed, select your district
- Look for the Your circle option and press it to display the list of secretariat
- A list of eligible beneficiaries will pop up on the next window
- Browse through the list to check whether your name is indicated there
- If you locate your name appears on the list, then you are eligible for Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme subsidies
How to Apply the YSC Cheyutha Beneficiaries
Steps to apply the YSC Cheyutha beneficiaries
Eligible candidates can apply for the YSC Cheyutha beneficiaries through the guided steps below;
- Plunge into the official webpage of YSC Cheyutha at https://navasakam.apcfss.in.
- Locate and tap on the YSC Cheyutha Scheme link displayed on the homepage
- Proceed by pressing the Apply Now button to reveal the application form
- Fill up the form with accurate and up-to-date details like name, father/husband’s name, caste, gender, and other requested details
- Hit the Submit option, then upload the requested details in the designated field to finalize the application process
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023 Download Process
Step by step for YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List download 2023 process
Interested candidates can download the YSC Cheyutha beneficiary list through the simple steps indicated below;
- Visit the official webpage of YSC Cheyutha at https://navasakam.apcfss.in
- Press the Menu bar option on the home page, then proceed by tapping the Dashboard option
- A drop-down list will appear on the screen. Select the YSC Cheyutha Eligible Beneficiary list option
- On the next window, select your Mandal, District, and Secretariat options
- Choose the Beneficiary List option on the next page and press the download link displayed there to download your YSC Cheyutha Beneficiary List
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023
Steps to check the YSC Cheyutha payment status
Through the YSC Cheyutha portal, beneficiaries can check their payment status through the generalized steps below;
- Progress to the YSC Cheyutha official webpage at https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/CheyuthaDashboard
- Press the Search Now button displayed on the homepage
- From the district-wise list, tap beside the name of your district
- On the redirected webpage, search for your name to view your payment status
- What is YSC Cheyutha Scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme is a welfare program implemented by India’s Government of Andhra Pradesh. Launched in August 2020, the program aims to support and empower women from socially and economically marginalized communities.