How to Pay Tirupati Municipal House Tax? Tirupati Municipal Tax Payment Online Procedure consists of different steps to be followed and here is a clear guide to Pay Your Property Tax. Tirupati Municipal Property Tax Online. Step wise Procedure to pay property tax in TMC 2023
Tirupati Municipal Corporation Property Tax
Municipal Corporation of Tirupati:
Tirupati Municipal Corporation was once a municipality which was formed in 1886 later after many gradations the Tirupati Municipality turned into Tirupati Municipal Corporation in 2007. The present elected mayor of this corporation is Dr. BR. Sirisha Yadav. The executive power of any municipal corporation is vested in Municipal Commissioner (Usually an IAS officer, appointed by the State Govt).
According to 2011 census, about 37lakh people are part of this corporation. It has an area of 27.44Km2 .Anupama Anjali IAS is the present commissioner for Tirupati Municipal Corporation.
Any corporation’s revenue is highly dependent on the taxes its people pay. Property Tax, Profession Tax, Goods and service tax, Water Tax etc. are the taxes people are liable to pay to its corporation for its development and people welfare.
Tirupati Municipal Corporation Property Tax 2023-24 Pay Online
Let’s see how to pay property tax in Tirupati Municipal Corporation in detail. You can pay the tax in both online and offline methods. We can also pay the Property tax of the corporations in Andhra Pradesh using the State Government Website. The direct official link to access the website is https://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/ptpayments. Click on the Online Payments Option. You have to enter your the Tirupati district and the Mandal in which your property is located in the webpage and select property tax or go through the direct link provided below and follow the below procedure to pay the Tirupati municipal corporation property tax.
Tirupati Municipal Corporation Property Tax Online Payment Online Payment 2023-24 Procedure
- First of all click on the official property tax payment website link.
- The direct link is https://tirupati.emunicipal.ap.gov.in/ptis/citizen/search/search-searchForm.action#no-back-button
- Once you click on it, the property tax payment interface will open.
- You’ll see 4different blocks to enter your property details.
- The 4 different particulars you can use to pay property tax are:
- Assessment Number
- Old Assessment Number
- Owner Name
- Door Number
- You can just enter any one of the detail belonging to your property.
- After entering any of the detail click on search.
- Then you’ll see a page displaying all the details like assessment number, owner name and address along with the amount particulars.
- You’ll find the net payable amount for the entire year (for 2half years).
- After checking all the details clearly you can click on payment option.
- You also have a feasibility to pay any amount you wish. It is not necessary that you should pay the entire amount or only the prescribed amount. You can pay either the 1st half amount or you can also pay an extra amount for future payments.
- After entering the amount you wish to pay in the given block, you should check in the terms and conditions and if you agree you have to click yes and then you’ll see Pay Online option.
- You can use net banking, UPI and other online payment options to pay the tax.
- After successful transaction, you’ll be able to download a payment receipt with a unique transaction id. You’ve to save this for future references.
Property Tax Previous Bills and Other Details
- You can also check the DCB (Demand, Collection, Balance) i.e., the entire details and breakups of the amount payable. after you enter into your account following the above procedure.
- You’ll also find the past paid bills in the same page.
- In the same interface you can view the Rebates/Waivers you are offered.
- Rebates or waivers will be given if you pay your tax in advance.
Tirupati Municipal Property Tax Offline Payment Procedure
- If you have any previous bills wit assessment number you can just tell the number at any Meeseva centre or municipality office.
- After entering the assessment number correctly they will tell you the net payable amount and you can pay in cash or use online payment modes for safer cashless transactions.
- The service provider will download the payment receipt and will hand it to you. Safeguard the receipts for future usage
- Viewing the previous bills, downloading the receipt, and checking the dues can also be done in the same online website or you can learn about the details from the service provider at the Meeseva centre or municipal office you visit.
You can also know how to pay Vijayawada Property Tax by going through this link https://www.npcindia.org/vijayawada-property-tax-pay-online/
Is it necessary to visit the Tirupati Municipal Corporation office to recheck the payment?
No, the website is updated and there is no need of any physical visit.
Can I get the entire bill description on the website?
Yes, the entire bill details of the property along with all the previous payments are available on the webpage.
Tirumala darshan & seva timings more at https://tirupatitemple.info/