The Service Plus Bihar – Bihar RTPS 9 Platform Caste Certificate, Income, Residence Download Digitally Certificates 2021 at Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
Document presentation is significant when requesting a job vacancy, scholarship, school admission or other official errands. All the events require original certificates as proof documents. However, it’s challenging to access certificates manually from government departments. It takes time and resources to gain the documentation. By this, many people lose job, admission or scholarship chances. Indian residents require documents such as income certificates, residence certificates, school certificates and more.
The processing time is long and tedious and leads to corruption to help hasten the process. However, to curb this and produce certificates fast and on time. Most Indian state governments have migrated to advanced technology. Bihar state government is among many governments to introduce website portals to help ease particular services. The Bihar RTPS service plus is an established developed to help residents generate certificates online. It was launched on 2011 15th August and had help millions of Bihar state residents.
Service Plus Bihar
Bihar RTPS services
The RTPS Bihar portal is designed to offer several services such as generating certificates, application status, resolving grievances and more.
- Caste certificate
A caste certificate shows an individual belongs to a particular caste. The categories are scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes. Individuals in such categories must present the certificates while applying for various government schemes, jobs or schools. There are general categories of residents, such as EWS.
- Income certificate
An income certificate is produced to show the annual income flow from different resources. Residents living in rural areas can get income certificates from village tehsildar while urban areas residents get from the District Magistrate and revenue department.
- Residential certificate
A residence certificate acts as a proof document that shows that one is a permanent resident in a particular state. It helps in getting government incentives for utility needs such as electricity, water connection and more.
Required Documents Before Applying for the above Certificates
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Age proof documents
- Residential proof details
- Income documents such as salary slips.
- Identity documents
- Address details
Note applicants can access duplicate certificates (income duplicate certificate, residence duplicate certificate). The Department delivers RTPS services of Information Technology through the service plus. This is a delivery and grievance redressal platform launched by National Informatics Center GOI.
How to Enrol Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online Portal
Note the process applies to all certificates: residence certificate, income certificate and caste certificate.
- Open the Bihar RTPS service plus portal via the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click “issuance of caste certificate” or income certificate or residence certificate.
- Next, the page will show the issuance of caste certificate/income certificate/residence certificate at “CO, SDO and the DM level.
- The pages are the same for the CO, SDO and DM levels for all certificates.
- Proceed and enter mandatory details such as name, mobile number, password and state.
- Recheck the details and click the “register yourself” tab.
- Enter the captcha code and click submit button.
- Next, select the “apply for service” to open three tabs on the screen:
- Click “online” and enter your email ID, password and security code to proceed.
- Enter the preferred category on the page followed by the “track the application status” option.
- Ensure to keep the tracking slip or application number for reference.
How to Check RTPS Bihar services online application status
- Go to the RTPS Bihar service plus portal.
- https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/ link
- Next select “citizen section” under the view application status tab.
- Proceed and enter the details you need to get status details (income certificate application status, residence certificate and more) and captcha code.
- Confirm the information and select submit button.
- The application status will show on the screen.
Application status using SMS
The Bihar state government considers all residents to ensure the benefits from RTPS services. Individuals without the internet can use their mobile phones to access application status.
To access status for income certificate, caste certificate or residence certificate. One should send an SMS to 56060. The official format is RTPS send to 56060.
How to Apply Bihar RTPS Online Service Plus Portal
- Open the Bihar RTPS service plus website portal.
- On the menu, click “service plus Bihar” >RTPS services.
- Under the RTPS service, select the preferred certificate.
- The page will show information based on the certificate selected.
- The applicant can utilize the following services:
- Issue of income certificate
- The Issue of residence certificate
- Issue of caste certificate
- Application of EWS
- Application of OBC certificate with and without creamy layer.
- Select any of the services to proceed.
- Any selection will promote precise details about the service.
- On the application form, enter the required details and documents.
- The system will verify the information and send a reference number.
- What services are available on the RTPS service portal?
Income certificate issuance
Application of residence certificate
Application of caste certificate
Application status check.
- What are the required documents before applying for an income certificate/caste certificate and residence certificate?
Income details such as monthly payslip