Sabarimalai online booking: Sabarimala Online Darshan Ticket booking 2023. Sabarimala darshan dates 2023. Sabarimala virtual q online booking 2023. Sabarimala virtual queue slot availability 2023 at https://sabarimalaonline.org
Lord Ayyappa devotees again have the privilege to visit and worship at the Sabarimala temple. The booking process is well-organized by the Travancore Devaswom Board and the Kerala police department. Pilgrims should adhere to Covid-19 laws as implemented by the authorities for smooth pilgrimage to Sabarimala. The temple authorities have developed an open website portal to ensure safe and fast Darshan ticket booking https://sabarimalaonline.org.
The Pilgrims need to register by providing an active mobile number and email ID for the registration process. This means pilgrims need to book early to access first positions. Note for the process to work all devotees need to keep all Covid-19 rules and measure to keep everyone safe. The sabarimalai temple administration has also introduced a mobile application to ease the booking process.
Sabarimalai Virtual Q
The virtual Q Darshan online ticket booking process will start from October to January 14th, 2023. The Mandala Pooja begins from 26th December to 27th December, while the Makaravilakku festivals seasons will start from 14th January 2023 to 20th January 2023. This is few dates to mention; the table below shows dates for Sabarimala Virtual Q booking 2023.
Eligible pilgrims will trek from Kannemoola Ganapati on Pamba. The booking process takes place from July to September, offering interested devotees time to avail their details on the portal.
Required Document for Online Sabarimala virtual Q Darshan
- Applicants Photo ID
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Scanned photograph of the applicant.
Sabarimala Online Darshan Ticket Booking 2023
Step by step to Book Sabarimala Virtual Q Darshan Online Tickets 2023 procedure
- Visit the Sabarimala Devasthanam official web portal link
- Enter your username and password in case you had registered earlier.
- Under the pilgrim section, click date to book a slot.
- Enter the timing and click the continue button.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
- The payment page will show, select the preferred payment mode.
- Choose from e-wallet, Paytm, credit card, or debit card.
- The system will send a confirmation message on your mobile number.
- Next, download or take a printout of the ticket and present it at Sabarimala temple.
How to Register and login Sabarimala Devasthanam Portal
- Go to the Sabarimalai Devasthanam portal via the https://sabarimalaonline.org link.
- Select the “register” button on the homepage menu.
- Enter the required details such as the Aadhaar number, mobile number, photo, and more.
- Click to agree to the terms and conditions of the page.
- Next, click the continue tab.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP code for verification.
- Enter to key the mandatory details and create a password.Reconfirm the password to complete the registration process.
- Next, proceed to the login page and enter your email ID /mobile number and password.
- Once on the page, continue with the online booking process.
Sabarimala Virtual Queue Slot Availability 2023
Step by step to Check for Sabarimala Darshan Ticket Availability online
- Go to the Sabarimala Online Booking website portal
- Direct link: www.sabarimalaonline.org
- Click the search availability tab from the menu.
- Next, choose the month and date from the calendar.
- Enter the time slot by selecting “any time or specific.”
- The system will generate a calendar with green slots and red marks. The green boxes show availability while the red shows booked spaces.
Note before application, the pilgrims must get a Covid-19 check and present a negative certificate. Everyone must follow the strict guideline to help low the Covid-19 spread.
When should devotees check Sabarimala virtual Q Darshan open?
The system will open from October 2023
How can devotees access Sabarimala Prasadam?
Pilgrims can get Prasadam at the temple of the book through an online portal.
Can I use my mobile phone at the Sabarimala temple?
No, the temple administration forbids devotees from using mobile phones at the Lord Ayyappa temple since it's a holy place.
When is Sabarimala open?
The temple is open for six days in Malayalam month, Mandala puja days, and the festival of Makara Sankranti. It also opens at Vishu, and it's available to all pilgrims. However, due to Covid-19, the pilgrim needs to follow all Covid-19 rules before visiting the temple.
Sabarimala q online booking 2023
Direct link https://sabarimalaonline.org
Sabarimala virtual queue slot availability 2023
Direct link: https://sabarimalaonline.org/#/anonymousDarshan