General Guide on PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary details and application process: Eligibility, application, benefits and more.PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Mobile Number 2023. pm kisan status check aadhar card. PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Via Mobile Number
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Indian residents benefit from various schemes offering financial assistance, farming incentives, scholarships, and government aid. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan scheme) is a legal and popular scheme established by the Indian government to cater for millions of farmers countrywide. Eligible applicants avail Rs. 6,000 per year as financial support. PM Kisan was established four years ago and has positively impacted many farmers.
The scheme was first practised in Telangana State, India, under the name Rythu Bandhu. It has spread across India through funding from the government and third-party investors such as World Bank. The government offers the funds in three instalments (Rs. 2000) after four months. This provides steady income support to boost the families’ income.
PM Kisan Primary Objective
The agricultural sector plays a significant role in India’s economic growth. India’s government focuses on enhancing business to ensure financial freedom for farmers and the country. However, due to various social differences. The sector lacks balance in rural and urban regions, leading to struggles in major sections, such as financial imbalance, lack of proper knowledge, poor facilities, etc.
With the introduction of PM Kisan, farmers can access funds and important incentives. Since its establishment, more than 8.5 crore farmers have benefited from the scheme. The funds are released under different instalments, with the current being the 14th instalment, 2023. Beneficiaries under the 2023 list shall receive the financing on 27th July 2023. Eligible farmers can view the beneficiary list through the official PM Kisan website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
Important Points on the 2023 PM Kisan Scheme
- The current instalment will be released on 27th July 2023.
- Farmers in the small and medium-income classes are the main beneficiaries.
- All beneficiaries must present the correct documentation to avail the scheme benefits.
- Income taxpayers, government officials, medical practitioners, engineers and professionals don’t qualify for the PM Kisan.
The application process can be conducted online or at the local Common Service Center (CSC). One should present the e-KYC details to register.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Mobile Number
Step by step for PM Kisan Status Check Using Mobile Number 2023:
As it is known that, Government is providing financial assistance to farmers through PM Kisan Scheme, for felxibility of farmers government has also given option to check their beneficiary status using the mobile number they registered while enrolling their name. The following steps give you the procedure to know your PM Kisam Beneficiary Status using Mobile Number.
- Open the official website of PM Kisan scheme using the link given “https://pmkisan.gov.in”
- Select Beneficiary Status button.
- Select “Know your registration no” Option
- In that select the option by which you need to check the status like Mobile Number or Aadhar Number or any other.
- Enter Your mobile number and verify your mobile number using One Time Password (OTP) received to your phone number.
- You will get registration number to the mobile.
- Enter the registration number
- Fill the captcha code given in the portal
- Select “Get status” option
- Then you will get status of your PM Kisan Scheme.
Direct link: https://pmkisan.gov.in/KnowYour_Registration.aspx
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Yojana Scheme
- Interested farmers should be Indian citizens.
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- Small and medium farmers can apply for the PM Kisan scheme
Who is not Eligible?
The government excludes the following people from PM Kisan’s benefits:
- Government officials: employees in central or state offices, anyone with a constitutional post, ministry etc.
- Institutional landholder
- Current/former ministers in the government
- Former or present chairpersons in the Panchayat and Municipal Corporation.
How to Register for PM Kisan Scheme 2023?
Registering for the PM Kisan scheme
There are CSC centres situated in every region in India. Interested farmers can visit the Common Service Centers, local Patwaries/Revenue officers or PMKSNY nodal officers to register. One needs to pay the set application fee. The online portal is available to all farmers for easy self-registration service.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2023
Procedure to check the 2023 Beneficiary list (village-wise)
The beneficiary list is published on the official page for eligible farmers to view their names. One can check the beneficiary list using the steps below:
- Go to the PM Kisan website page using the link www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Choose the “Farmer’s Corner/Beneficiary list” option on the homepage.
- Next, select the options:
- The system will open the beneficiary list based on the selected option.
- The village section will show a list of villages in a particular block.
- Choose your village to access the beneficiary list.
- The user can avail the father’s name, Aadhaar number and scheme details on the list.
- Save the page for reference.
PM Kisan Next Installment Status Check Online
Steps to check the 2023 15th instalment status online
After the beneficiary list opens, users can check the 15th instalment details using the steps below.
- Open the official website page, and proceed to the homepage options.
- Check the Farmer’s Corner tab to proceed.
- Next, key in your registered mobile number and registration number.
- Review the details, enter the captcha code and press the “Get Data” option.
- The page will display the status of present and previous instalments.
- Choose the payment status link to proceed.
- A new page will show; enter your login credentials to access the page.
- Select the 14th instalment download tab to access the payment page details on your device.
- Get the document to check the payment status.
The scheme beneficiaries can also visit the CSC centres to get information locally.
Direct link: https://pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus_New.aspx
Required documents for the PM Kisan registration process
The user must provide the following documents for the registration and application process.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Land documents
- Bank account details
- Citizenship proof.
Citizens can check PM Kisan’s details from the State’s local CSC centres or visit the official website for more information.
- When was the 2023 14th instalment released?
The instalment was released on 27th July 2023. Farmers can check the beneficiary list online for more details.
- Who are the main PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries?
The scheme was designed to help India’s small and marginalized farmers.
- How much does the PM Kisan Yojana offer farmers?
Scheme beneficiaries get a sum of Rs. 6000 which is provided in three instalments of Rs. 2000 after four months.