2023 GeM Portal: Registration & Login for Buyer/Seller, Tender at gem.gov.in. GEM Portal India 2023 Login Portal Advantages more details are given below.
Through advanced systems, India’s government services are evolving from manual practices to quality digital services. Today Indian state governments have implemented multiple online programs to serve citizens diligently through smart devices. The Central government has further embraced digitalization in the procurement departments. All state governments, organizations, and department and public sector units can trade by selling and buying goods in a secure, transparent, and an accountable online portal.
The GeM portal (Government e-Marketplace) is a secure online system developed by the Commerce and Industry department, India Government to help with online procurement services. It’s easy to present tenders through the site. Departments and organizations can buy services/goods required for their operations from the private sector online without any hidden agendas. The portal helps increase efficiency, transparency, accountability, and speed and reduce corruption. To use the system, users (government, sellers, buyers, organizations, etc.) need to register on the portal to access all services.
Benefits of GeM Portal (General)
- Users can access different invoices for single order.
- No paperwork and delays during tender or when purchasing or selling goods and services.
- It’s an easy to avail National Public Procurement market.
- GeM portal accommodates all businesses such as startups, MSMEs, and Emporium products.
- Everyone can view and participate in bids and reverse auctions.
- The portal is open to all and displays the clock to indicate the time for seller participation.
- Suppose a seller gets rejection; they can get the reasons on the portal.
- GeM portal has easy-to-use features giving every user the opportunity to monitor details without any help.
- Any seller from the North-East states and J&K are exempted from ITR during the bid time.
- The prices can change based on the market.
- GeM portal users have direct access to government departments.
Important links of GEM Portal INDIA
|GEM Portal Official Portal 2023||https://gem.gov.in/|
|Buyer Registration (Signup)||https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer|
|Gem Portal Login||https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin?|
Advantages to Buyers
- Buyers can access a list of all goods and services.
- A buyer can buy directly for an amount up to Rs. 25000.
- One can avail 11 bank services (GeM pool accounts).
- It’s easy to compare prices for different sellers and make an informed decision.
- GeM portal provides a seamless payment system.
- Buyers can select their preferred duration from 10 to 21 days.
- Products are delivered within 180 days.
- Buyers can opt out of the deal even after getting an invoice. However, one should back out within or before 15 days.
Advantages for Sellers
- The seller registration and login process are free.
- Sellers can connect or sell at public procurement markets of all levels.
- GeM portal allows sellers to provide information with just a click automatically. This has eliminated the paperwork.
- The site provides reasons for rejection.
- It’s possible to have more than one bill for one order.
- One can change prices based on the market.
Potential buyers through the GeM Portal
- Central government.
- State government departments and subordinate offices
- The central and state autonomous bodies
- Central and state PSU and local bodies.
Note primary users have the privilege to register on the GeM portal. However, they cannot participate in the procurement. To avail any service, one must create a secondary user account on the portal. A secondary user is the buyer of procurement for the particular organization.
Required Documents for GeM registration
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card (Udyog Aadhaar card).
- MSME certificate
- GST registration certificate
- Canceled cheque copy
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- CIN (company information number)
Gem Portal Registration 2023
Steps to register on the GeM portal for sellers
- Open the GeM portal via the link https://gem.gov.in
- The homepage will display the signup option.
- Select the tab to open two options: buyer or seller.
- Pick the seller option, and proceed to the terms and conditions page.
- The user should check to agree with the terms and conditions to continue.
- The system will display a firm and enter the type of business or organization.
- Indicate whether you have a company, firm, proprietorship trust/government agency.
- Next, enter the Company’s name and press the “next” button.
- Enter your personal details, and choose how you wish to register yourself: using PAN or Aadhaar card.
- Once you select an option, enter the required information based on the card.
- Next, verify the card details using the email ID.
- After verification, the registration process is done
- Go to the login page and enter your username and password credentials to access the page.
- Once on the page, verify the following details:
- Company details
- Bank account
- PAN card
- The seller needs to open a bank account and link it to the GeM portal.
- Next, deposit the caution money, and provide the goods and services you wish to sell.
How to Register on GeM Portal India for buyer
- Navigate to the GeM portal.
- Go to the signup option and choose the “buyer” option.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions to proceed to a new page.
- Next, fill in the registration form with your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- The system will send an OTP for verification. Enter the code to verify the mobile number and proceed.
- Now, create a username, password, and email ID.
- Review the details and press the “create account” button.
- Verify the email and proceed to the login page.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Open the page and select the “user” tab > “add user” to enter the secondary user details.
- Next, select “add” to establish secondary users.
How to Reset a GeM Login Password
- Visit the GeMportal.
- Go to the “forgot password” option under the login button.
- Enter your user ID and captcha code, and press submit button.
- The system will send a reset password link to your email ID.
- Open the email ID and use the link to create a new password.
- Next, confirm the password to complete the process.
Gem Portal Login
- Visit Government e Marketplace (GEM) official website
- in the homepage right upper corner there is a option
- “Login” Button Click on it
- Enter your gem userid
- Fill the captcha given below.
- GEM Full Form?
Government e Marketplace (GEM)
- What is the official GeM website link?
GeM portal users can log in using the link www.gem.gov.in.