The Telangana E Sadhana website portal 2023 guide NHTS data entry status, Anganwadi and M- Anganwadi login services, login procedure, objective and more at https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/Esadhana.html
Women and children are significant people in society but very vulnerable. Most state governments in India offer a productive scheme to help women fit in the community without discrimination and voice their issues freely. The establishment of schemes and welfare groups has provided relief for many women, children, and senior citizens. The Telangana State government is has offered equal opportunities to women, children, and the aged. The government has launch schemes and website portals that cater to the groups.
E Sadhana TG is quite popular among Telangana women, children, and senior citizens. The platform helps in offering growth and development. This contributes to positive child-rearing, women empowerment, better care, and for the old citizens.The government embarks to ensure the safety and welfare of said groups. There are various services under the E-Sadhana TS portal, such as the Anganwadi information system, m-Angarwad, AWTC online reporting system, the employee management system, etc.
ESadhana TG is designed by the Department of women and child welfare. The eligible groups can access various services under the portal through the link https://wdcw.tg.nic.in/.
Services under E Sadana TS Portal 2023
The portal users can avail the following details:
- Employee management system
- Web-based MPR system GOI.
- AWTC online reporting system.
- Web MPR
- Budget and expenditure monitoring system.
- ESadhana login details.
AASR Login Process
The Anganwadi information system (AAS) login process using the steps below:
- Visit the E Sadana Telangana website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option “Anganwadi information system” to proceed.
- Next, enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click the “login” button to access the page.
Login password reset or forgot password recovery process
- Go to the E-Sadhana TG website page and click the “Anganwadi information system (AASR)” button.
- On the login page, click “forgot passwords.”
- Next, enter your email ID and select submit button.
- The system will send a reset password link to your email.
- Follow the instructions to initiate the password reset process.
- Now use the new password to log in.
M-Anganwadi Login Process through ESadhana TG portal
- Navigate to the ESadhana website portal.
- Next, click the option “m-Anganwadi” to continue.
- Proceed and enter your email ID, mobile number, and password.
- Recheck the details and click submit tab.
How to Check Memos and guidelines on the ESadhana TG portal
- Open the e-Sadhana website page and click the tab “Memos and guidelines.”
- Enter your username and password.
- Click submit button.
- The Memos and guidelines information will show on the screen.
E Sadhana Telangana Registration
The registration process for EMS staff employees on the ESadhana Telangana website
To log in to the ESadhana EMS web page, the user needs to register as an employee.
- Go to the e-Sadhana TG website portal.
- Select the “employee management system” option on the homepage menu, followed by “EMS staff particulars.”
- The login page will show the select “click here to employee registration” tab.
- Enter the following details:
- Aadhaar number
- Re-type the Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ensure the details are correct and click the “submit” button.
- The page will send an OTP to the mobile number for verification and to complete the process.
EMS Telangana Staff Login 2023 Process
- Visit the e-Sadhana TG website and click the “employee management system” button.
- Proceed and click “EMS staff particulars” and enter login credentials.
- Finally, click the “submit” button.
How to login to E-Sadhana TG online FCR-commodity supply chain management system.
- Visit the e-Sadhana Telangana website.
- On the homepage, click the option “online FCR-commodity supply chain management system.”
- The option will direct you to a new page, key in your username and password to proceed.
- Recheck the information and click the “login” button.
What is the main objective of developing the ESadhana TG website portal?
The Telangana state government considers all women, children, and senior citizens. The government has taken measures to ensure safety, welfare, and nutrition aspects are adhered to.
How can one access the ESadhana TS website page?
The user can register and log in through the E Sadhana telangana website link https://wdcw.tg.nic.in/. The website contains various services based on women, children, and the aged.
E sadhana telangana 2023 Portal