Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record 2023 (E Dharti) Registration and Application 2023 Process at Apnakhata.raj.nic.in
The E-Dharti is an online initiative established by the Rajasthan state government. To help residents avail of all legal land documents online. The platform provides significant details as Geo maps, Apna Khata, Jamabandi, Khasra number, and more.The E-Dharti portal (Rajasthan Apna Khata portal) is accessible to Rajasthan residents through the registration process. The individual will gain login credentials to access all land-related details. Residents can log in using the link http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
The Revenue Board manages the E-Dharti portal under the Rajasthan state government. The primary aim is to consolidate all land records in one platform. E-Dharti also runs under Digital India Land Records Modernization Program. The portal offers accountability and transparency in the land Department.It also eases the acquisition process, thus saving time and resources.
Apna Khata Rajasthan
Benefits of E-Dharti Portal
- The online platform eases the hassle of visiting different government offices.
- It’s a transparent and secure platform to acquire your land records.
- Rajasthan residents can access the document from past and present.
- The E-Dharti portal is easy to operate.
- It’s open to all residents.
Rajasthan Apna Khata Fee
All services attract a Nominal fee; users can check for the charges before availing of the services.
How to View Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal Online
The Jamabandi Nakal is also referred to as ROR (Records of Right). It’s an important legal document that indicates legal ownership of property or land. The document shows revenue details, any disputes, etc…
How to View Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal online
Open the E-Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan
The homepage will open showing the Rajasthan map
Proceed to the search section and enter your district
A new page will open choose the “Tehsil” option
The system will open a list of villages, select your village to continue
Enter your required details such as
Name, address, city, PIN code
Next, select the tab
Select your preferred option to view the Jamabandi Nakal
Copy of Jamabandi to open new options
How to Download Rajasthan Measles Map Through E-Dharti Portal
A Measles map (Khasra map) shoe various Khasra within the village. The user can view boundaries on every land.
- Visit the E-Dharti website page or BhuNakhsa Rajasthan portal.
- The homepage will display several options such as District, Tehsil, RI, Halkas, village, and sheet no.
- The system will show the required map based on the details entered by the user.
- The map will indicate the number (Khasra number).
- To acquire information on particular land, zoom the map. The information will show under the plot info section.
- To get a PDF report click the Nakal option.
- The Nakal details will show; select the download button to get the PDF file.
Rajasthan E-Dharti Nomination
Applicable users can apply for the nomination process using E-Dharti.
- Go to the official website page and select the “apply for nomination” option.
- Key in the required details: applicant’s name, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, and address.
- Enter the appropriate reason for applying for the nomination form.
- Recheck the details and submit.
E-Dharti Application Status
Rajasthan residents can check the mutation application status using the steps below.
- Go to the E-Dharti website page.
- On the homepage menu, proceed to the “transfer status” option.
- The system will open all district-wise application statuses.
- Select your district to get the status online.
Which body manages the E-Dharti portal?
The Rajasthan state government and Revenue Board manage the E-Dharti portal.
What is the basic aim of the E-Dharti portal?
The E-Dharti portal was designed to help merge all land records in one platform. Rajasthan residents can access their land records online without visiting physical offices.
Apnakhata raj Portal 2023