Odisha Bhulekh Portal online ROR, Bhunaksha Details, Required Documents for Odisha state land records 2023 at http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Odisha state has taken a digital transformation move by introducing new online land records. The Bhulekh Odisha website is an online portal designed for all Orissa residents. The portal provides users with land record data such as Bhunaksha, EC, mutation details, online ROR, type of land and activities. There are various past and current records based on user details. Bhulekh portal was developed by the Board of Revenue Department and Odisha state government.
The Records of Right documents play a significant role in land selling and buying. Orissa citizens can access the document online on the bhulekh.ori.nic.in website. The ROR document contains the following details.
- Land owner’s name
- Date of registration.
- Khatiyan number
- Value of the property.
- Type of land
- Area of land
To avail of any service, the user should log in using the Bhulekh website link http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in. The portal is open to all residents to produce their land records effectively.
|BhuNaksha Odisha Portal||http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/|
Required Document for ROR Document
- Identity proof documents
- Address proof documents
- Land ownership legal details.
- Encumbrance certificate
- Ration card
- Land tax document
- Income certificate.
Application for ROR application process
How to Check for Bhulekh Odisha ROR Document Online
To get the ROR document, the applicant needs to present the required document for verification. The user can use the steps below to access the ROR document.
- Visit the District Revenue office
Request for an application form from the respective officers.
- Enter the required details and attach the requested documents
Review the details and submit the application form.
- The officer will provide an acknowledgment receipt for reference
The office will verify the documents and application.
- Once approved
The District Revenue Office will issue the ROR document.
How to Check Bhulekh Odisha ROR Documents
For ROR documents, the user needs to follow the steps below.
- Open the Bhulekh odisha website page.
- On the homepage menu, click the following options:
- Location of ROR
- RI circle.
- The page will show three options:
- Plot number
- Next, select ROR front page or ROR back page according to your preference.
- The system will display the requested ROR page.
- Print out the copy for reference.
How to Access Odisha/Orissa Bhunaksha (Map)
The Bhulekh portal also provides the user with map details. It’s easy to view district-wise maps and state-wise on the portal.
- Go to the Bhulekh website portal.
- Next, click “map view” to open the map page.
- Select your preferred district and submit.
- Enter the plot number for the system to open details about the plot.
How to Get Tehsil Details
- Visit the Bhulekh website portal and select the Tehsil info tab.
- A new page will open; click the district and Tehsil option to proceed.
- Select the “GO” button to access all details on the screen.
Bhulekh Department Login Process
- Open the Bhulekh website page.
- Click the “departmental user login” button.
- A new page will show two options: district or state.
- Key in your user ID, password and captcha code.
- Next, click the login option to access the page.
Odisha Bhulekh APP
Bhulekh mobile app is a simple land record app on your smart device. To download the app follow the steps below.
- Open Google play store on your device.
- Enter Odisha Bhulekh on the search bar and select the correct option.
- Click the download button and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and enjoy the Orissa Bhulekh land services.
Odisha Bhulekh Android APP Download
Benefits of Land Records for Odisha Residents
- Land records are ownership proof, the identity of legal ownership.
- The records help when acquiring a loan from financial institutions.
- It helps when selling or buying land.
- Users can open a bank account using the records.
- One can verify ownership or title of your land using land records.
- It helps curb fraud cases in Odisha.
Bhulekh Odisha state statistics
- What is Odisha Bhulekh?
Odisha Bhulekh is a legal website portal developed by the Odisha state government and the Revenue Department. The portal helps Odisha citizens get all land records through online services.
- Are the documents acquired from the Bhulekh portal legal?
Yes, all documents downloaded from the Odisha Bhulekh portal are legal and authorized by the government. The portal was designed to ease the hassle of visiting the government land offices. The certificates took longer to produce. The government developed the online platform to help in the same services.
- BhuNaksha Odisha Portal
Direct link: http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in