AP Amma Vodi list: online status check, registration, Beneficiary list, and Jagananna Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhaar Card 2022 at http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/AMMAVODI/
The AP Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy’s election promises and manifesto are pretty evident in the education sector. More children from financially weak families are availing quality education in private and Government schools across the states. The government launched an ongoing AP Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme that has consumed huge numbers of beneficiaries. The scheme offers financial assistance to mothers/guardianswith children in classes 1 to 12 to facilitate their education. AP Amma Vodi scheme was established on 26th January 2020 and works with a budget of Rs. 6318 Crore.
Eligible beneficiaries are entitled to Rs.15 000 per year to cover every education activity. Amma Vodi is part of the YSRCP program (Navratanalu)and the AP government to ensure people living below the poverty line benefit.2022 Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiaries can avail of their funds through registered accounts. The government has released the 2022 beneficiary list 2022-23 & Jagananna Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhaar Card 2022 online through the www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.inlink.
అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం 2022
Features of Amma Vodi scheme
- The scheme benefits children in BPL studying from class 1 to 12th
- It doesn’t discriminate against schools as the applicant can be in a private or government school.
- AP government aims to help more than 30 lakhs beneficiaries every year.
- In 2022 the government has budgeted for Rs. 6455.80 Crore.
- The funds are sent directly to the guardians/mother’s bank account.
- Eligible users will receive Rs. 15 000 per year for education purposes.
- The scheme will help educate and improve the literacy rate in the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Jaganannaammavodi
- Eligible beneficiaries should be AP and permanent residents.
- Students in the BPL category from private or government schools can avail the funds.
- The guardian must be an immediate family member if the child has lost the mother.
- The child must HAVE 75% attendance.
- Any central or state employee cannot benefit from the scheme.
Required Documents for అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం
- Recent passport photo.
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Residential proof
- School ID
- Birth certificate
- Registered mobile number
AP Amma Vodi Application 2022-23 Process
Once the applicant fulfills the criteria, they can access the official website for the application process:
- Open the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi website portal
- Download the application form.
- Enter the required details personal, education and attached the mandatory requirements.
- Review the information and submit the form to the relevant offices.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhaar Card 2022
Step by step process to check jagananna Amma Vodi payment status check with Aadhaar card. Selected users can check their 2022 payment status through the official website as follows:
- Go to the Jagananna Amma Vodi website portal
- Open the homepage and select the child details tab
Next, select your district zone on the page to continue.
- Proceed and enter
Your Aadhaar number and mother/guardian’s name to open the Amma Vodi list.
- The payment status and beneficiary list will display on the screen
Click the download button and get a printout for reference.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022
The government has released the phase 2 list for the year 2022. Applicants can check the status through the online page.. Jagananna ammavodi status check online 2022
- Go to the AP Amma Vodi Jagananna 2022-23 page
- and click the “search child details” option.
- Next, choose the following details, Aadhaar number, mother/guardian’s name, and district name.
- Recheck the information and enter the captcha code to continue.
- Press the “get details” option to generate the beneficiary list.
- Download and print a copy for reference.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Officers Login
Officer login process
- Log in to the AP Amma Vodi website and press the officer login option.
- A new page will open; select your district link and state link. Several states will show choose your preferred state.
- Enter your login details to avail update board of intermediate 2nd-year child and other information.
Helpdesk contact number
- Contact number: 9705655349 or 9705454869.
- Email ID: apcse.@ap.gov.in
- 4th floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456
- How much does the AP government offer Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiaries?
Every beneficiary is entitled to get Rs.13,000 per year.
- Which grade/class is eligible for the AP Amma Vodi scheme?
Children studying from classes 1 to 12th class can access the scheme.
- How will the government send the money to the eligible users?
Every Amma Vodi beneficiary will receive the funds directly on their bank account.
- Jagananna Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhaar Card 2022
For more information about Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status 2022 visit this link