2023 CGHS Online Appointment Booking Registration & Login Process. How to Book an Appointment to Consult a Doctor on the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Portal 2023 at https://cghs.nic.in.
Healthcare facilitation is a beneficial program for every employee. The thought of an established health system helps relieve any future worries. Indian Government is keen to provide the best services to their employees (former and current) through various programs. The CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme) is a remarkable innovation that helps central government workers access healthcare services like child immunization, maternal mortality, family wellness, medicines, hospitalization, etc.
The CGHS was established in 1954 under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India. The program is not yet centralized and covers 25 cities across India. Eligible employees can access various medical services. The services also apply to immediate family members who benefit from maternal and health programs, medicine, and more.
Beneficiaries need to contribute a particular monthly amount towards the program. Employees seeking medical care can book their doctor appointment via online or walk-in registration. This eliminates the queuing and long waits experienced in hospitals.
|Beneficiary Sign in||https://www.cghs.nic.in/benwelcome.jsp|
|CGHS BOOK / VIEW / PRINT / CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT||https://cghs.nic.in/odas|
Eligibility Criteria for CGHS Scheme
- State and central government employees.
- Dependents of the employee/civil servants.
- Pensioners and immediate family members.
- Ex-members of Parliament
- Ex-governors and Vice president
- Delhi police force
- Post and telegraph employees
- Former prime ministers.
- Journalist accredited with the press information bureau.
Examples of Cities Avail the CGHS Scheme
- Delhi and NCR
Required Documents for the CGHS Scheme
Registered members need to provide some requirements to attain various services. The scheme has an online platform that uses a beneficiary ID and password to operate. CGHS users need the following documents.
- Residential proof details
- Identity documents
- Age proof
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Passport size photos
- CGHS card.
- Residential proof
- Age proof document
- Payslip/pay certificate.
CGHS Registration 2023 Booking Online
Steps to Register and book an CGHS Appointment on the CGHS Portal
- Visit the CGHS website portal via the link https://cghs.nic.in
- Select the “download” option to access the application form.
- Click the “PDF” tab under the “New Card” to open the form.
- Various options will show:
- New plastic
- Renewal of plastic cards (pensioners)
- Renewal of plastic card (current employee)
- Choose the “CGHS scheme” tab.
- Enter required details like name, category, department, service, pensioners, etc.
- Next, enter the family’s and nominee’s details.
- Review the information and attach the passport-size photos and mandatory documents.
- Read all terms and conditions to continue.
- Next, enter your signature and agree to the terms.
How to Book CGHS Appointment to Consult a Doctor on CGHS Portal
- Open the official Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) portal.
- Review the options, book/view/print/cancel your appointment.
- Enter your beneficiary ID and click the “Generate OTP” tab.
- An OTP will be sent to the “registered mobile number.
- Use the code and click the “Proceed” button
- Next, select the following details:
- Enter your preferred option to proceed.
- Select the “GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer)/specialist of CGHS wellness center.
- Next, choose the date and time you wish to get an appointment on the calendar.
- Recheck the information and select the “Proceed” button to view all details on the screen.
- Confirm to complete the booking process.
CGHS is an effective program for state and central government employees. Eligible users can request different services online through smart devices.
CGHS Full Form
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
- Can beneficiaries access maternity care through the CGHS Portal?
Yes, the service offers all eligible employees child and family care services.
- Who funds the CGHS portal?
Employees need to contribute a particular amount towards the scheme. However, the government runs the program.
- CGHS Portal